Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey everyone!

Its been way too long since I last posted, but I'm back!
I know you've missed me! Who wouldn't?

Theres been so much going on around here lately.

I'd have to say the most exciting thing going on right now is this "Pet Dental Month" thingy everyone here keeps talking about.
Its so cool!


Growing up at SAHDC, my people have always taught me about how important dental hygene is to my health, so I figured I'd share a bit!

Did you know,  according to the American Veterinary Dental Society (AVDS), 80 percent of dogs and 70 percent of cats show signs of oral disease by age 3? Thats alot!

I always feel so much better after I get my teeth cleaned!

In the mean time, I get to eat these delicious dental treats and have my teeth brushed with yummy toothpaste!

I love living at SAHDC!

Check out http://www.petdental.com/ for more info


No comments:

Post a Comment