Monday, May 10, 2010

Be Kind to Animals

Last week was National Be Kind to Animals Week. I wanted to say thank you to all of my people friends that help to support their furry community. It doesn't matter if you have skin, fur, feathers, hair, no-hair, scales or wool. We all deserve to be treated with care and love. I for one may not have had the easiest start to life, but now I am well cared for and loved deeply and that is what counts. Thankfully at the Animal Hospital were I live we don't see neglect cases very often and there are great groups and organizations out there right now trying to make a difference. My name is Chance because I got a second chance at a GREAT life. So I am asking all of my followers to make a difference in your community by adopting a deserving critter, volunteering your time, donating, and spaying and neutering pets. Thanks again for being kind to animals! My name is Chance, and I am a cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment